Private limited company can be registered online in Mumbai in 12 days. Minimum 2 directors and shareholders are required. There is no requirement of minimum capital and you can start a company with as low as Rs 100 share capital.
Pvt Ltd Company registration in Mumbai cost
The total cost including the government fees and professional fees is Rs 8999 all inclusive. It includes:
- 2 DIN and DSC for directors
- MOA, AOA , CIN of the company
- Share certificates
- PF and ESIC registration
- Pan and Tan of the company
Time taken for Private limited company registration in Mumbai
It takes 9 days to register a company in Mumbai along with Pan and Tan
Documents Required to start Private Limited Company in Mumbai
- Pan, Aadhar, Photo and bank statement of directors and shareholders. Please note that the Aadhar, passport or Driving license cannot be used as the address proof. Only Bank statement or Mobile Bill or Credit card not older than 2 months
- Electricity bill and rent Agreement of proposed registered office
Steps to register a Private limited company in Mumbai are:
- Step 1 – DSC Application – Apply for Digital Signatures of shareholders and Directors. The DSC can be applied with government authorised vendors like E Mudra.
- Step 2 – Name Approval – Apply for the desired name of the proposed Pvt Ltd company on the MCA portal. The name cannot be similar to any existing company or trademark. The company name guidelines can be checked here.
- Step 3 – Prepare Documents – Prepare forms like DIR 2, INC 9, MOA and AOA
- Step 4- File SPICE – File the final form for company registration. After this you will get the certificate of incorporation on your mail ID.
- Step 5 – CIN – If the MCA approves the company registration you will get the Certificate of registration, Pan and Tan on the applicant Mail id.
What are the documents I will get after the company is registered?
Following documents will be issued:
- Certificate of Registration
- MOA and AOA of the company
- Pan and Tan of the company
- Share Certificates
- ESIC and PF registration
What are the steps after the company is registered ?
- Bank Account – Apply for Bank Account opening
- Commencement certificate – Deposit the share capital amount and file commencement certificate in Form INC 20 A
- Auditor Appointment – Appoint an auditor in 3 days of incorporation
- Apply for shops and establishment act license
- File monthly PT returns
- Apply for GST registration is case applicable to you.
Annual Compliance cost for a Private Limited Company in Mumbai
The annual package for Private Limited company with 20 lakhs turnover is Rs. 20000/annum.
- Dedicated manager for book keeping
- Secretarial compliances – AOC4, MGT 7 and ADT 1 filing
- DIR 3 KYC filing
- Appointment of Auditor
- Annual tax filing
Types of companies that can be registered in Mumbai
There are 3 type of companies that can be started in Mumbai
- Private Limited Company – This is the best option if you are planning to raise funds.
- Limited liability partnership firm – This is the best option id you have partners and are not planning to raise funds
- One person Company – This is most suited if you are a single founder and are planning to raise funds in Future.
Steps to select a name for Private Limited Company in Mumbai:
- The name should be unique and not resembling or similar to the already existing company or trademark.
- Preferable a 2 word name. 1st word name and 2nd word objective.
- Does not contain a single words like a, the etc.
Private Limited company registration in Mumbai
Time Taken to register a company
10 days from the receipt of documents
Cost to register a company
Rs 8999 all-inclusive for 2 directors. For an extra director the cost will be Rs 1500 per director.
· Pan and Aadhar of Directors and shareholders
· Bank Statement or utility bill of shareholders and directors
· Electricity bill and rent agreement of proposed
What’s included in Rs 8999?
1) 2 DIN and DSC for directors and shareholders
2) Certificate of incorporation
3) MOA, AOA and CIN
4) PAN and TAN
5) EPFO Registration
6) ESIC Registration
7) Share Certificates
8) Bank Account
How do I get started?
Just send us the completed form and the documents as mentioned in the attachment via email.
Do I need to visit your office?
No it’s a completely online process
When do I need to pay?
You need to pay us once you send all the documents, through a payment link shared with you.
Cost of GST License if needed?
Do you also help with accounting and tax filing after incorporation?
Yes we have very economical packages for startups and you can save 60% with us
There are 4 options to start a company in Mumbai:
- Private limited company
- Limited liability partnership
- One person company
Mumbaikars love us
Office address in Mumbai
We are locally present in Mumbai and have office in Masjid Bander. We are the top rated company registration consultant in Mumbai
FAQs for company registration in Mumbai
Registering a company in Mumbai is a very easy process. You can complete is online and that too in a very affordable fees. There are just 3 steps to register a company in Mumbai:
Step 1 – Apply for digital signatures of Directors and Shareholders. It can be applied from E mudra or any other authorized vendor.
Step 2 – Fill in the documents like DIR 2, INC 9, Spice+ form in the MCA website.
Step 3 – Get the form certified by the chartered accountant or the company secretary and upload it.
Yes any one residing any where in india can register a Private limited company in Mumbai
Yes. But we need the NOC of the owner of the property.
The pvt ltd can be registered completely online.