Private Limited Company registration in Pune
Private Limited Company registration process in Pune can be completed in 7 days and without any hassles. Its a very simple process and you need minimum 2 directors to register a company. The process, documents required and cost to register a company is mentioned in details below.
Cost to register a company – Rs 8999
Time taken to register a company – 9 Days
Documents Required for Pvt Ltd Company registration in Pune –
- Pan, Aadhar, Photo and bank statement of directors and shareholders. Please note that the Aadhar, passport or Driving license cannot be used as the address proof. Only Bank statement or Mobile Bill or Credit card not older than 2 months
- Electricity bill and rent Agreement of proposed registered office
Process to register a Pvt Ltd company in Pune ?
Steps to register a Private ltd in Pune are:
- Step 1 – DSC Application – Apply for Digital Signatures of shareholders and Directors
- Step 2 – Name Approval – Apply for the name of the proposed company
- Step 3 – Prepare Documents – Prepare forms like DIR 2 and INC 9.
- Step 4- File SPICE – File the final form for company registration. After this you will get the certificate of incorporation on your mail ID.
What are the steps after the company registration is complete ?
- Apply for Bank Account opening
- Apply for shops and establishment act license
- File monthly PT returns
- Apply for GST registration is case applicable to you.
Annual Compliance cost for a Private Limited Company in Maharashtra:
The annual package for Private Limited company with 20 lakhs turnover is Rs. 20000/annum.
- Dedicated manager for book keeping
- Secretarial compliances – AOC4, MGT 7 and ADT 1 filing
- DIR 3 KYC filing
- Appointment of Auditor
- Annual tax filing
Types of companies that can be registered in Bangalore:
- Private Limited Company – This is the best option if you are planning to raise funds.
- Limited liability partnership firm – This is the best option id you have partners and are not planning to raise funds
- One person Company – This is most suited if you are a single founder and are planning to raise funds in Future.
Steps to select a name for Private Limited Company:
- The name should be unique and not resembling or similar to the already existing company or trademark.
- Preferable a 2 word name. 1st word name and 2nd word objective.
- Does not contain a single words like a, the etc.
Is is mandatory to file PT returns even if we do not have any employees in Pune?
Yes it is mandatory to file the monthly PT returns in Pune.
How can NRI/Foreign nationals register a company in Pune?
Anyone can register a Private Limited Company in Pune. For foreign nationals the procedure is slightly different and can be found here.
Private Limited company registration in Pune
Time Taken to register a company
10 days from the receipt of documents
Cost to register a company
Rs 8999 all-inclusive for 2 directors. For an extra director the cost will be Rs 1500 per director.
What’s included in Rs 6499?
How do I get started?
Just send us the completed form and the documents as mentioned in the attachment via email.
Do I need to visit your office?
No it’s a completely online process
When do I need to pay?
You need to pay us once you send all the documents, through a payment link shared with you.
Cost for GST registration?
Do you also help with accounting and tax filing after incorporation?
Yes we have very economical packages for startups and you can save 60% with us
To start a business in Pune you have 3 options –
- Private Limited Company
- Limited liability Partnership
- One Person Company
- Proprietorship firm
Company registration in Pune can be completed online in 3 steps. The cost to register a company in Pune is Rs 6499(only for Indian shareholders) including PT registration. The process can be completed in 8 working days. The details, checklist, post incorporation compliances are mentioned below.
Checklist for Pune company registration :
- Minimum 2 directors (atleast 1 should be resident Indian)
- Minimum 2 shareholders ( Shareholders and directors can be the same)
- A registered address in Pune along with a rental agreement
What is included in our company registration package?
- Government Fees
- Professional fees
- MOA and AOA of the company
- PAN and TAN of the company
- Assistance in bank account opening
- GST registration
- PT registration
Pvt ltd company registration process in Pune :
There are only 3 steps to complete the registration process and can e completed in 5-8 working days
- Application of Digital Signatures:Application of digital signatures of directors and shareholders as it is required to upload the forms on MCA website
- Preparation of documents like MOA, AOA, DIR 2, INC 9 : MOA and AOA are the charter documents of the company and the most important documents as it has the details of business and the rules of the company.
- Filing of form AGILE and AGILE Pro: This is the final stem and all the documents are uploaded herewith.
Why should you choose BusinessSetup.in to register your company?
BusinessSetup is the top legal consultant in Pune for company registration. With a strong team of company secretaries, chartered accountants and lawyers we can assist you with hasslefree company registration. BusinessSetup.in charges you the lowest fees for company registration compared to other vendors like startupwala and vakilsearch. BusinessSetup has assisted more than 5000 startups in Pune.
Heres what our clients say
What are the compliances after company is registered?
Each India-incorporated company must fulfil a set of annual filing requirements to stay compliant with the law.
Accounting Requirements: All Indian companies must maintain their accounting books in order. Be it the general ledger, accounts payable and account receivables, or fixed asset ledger; every account must be maintained on a timely basis. The annual financial statement must be prepared and audited by a chartered accountant.
Convening of AGM: It is a mandatory requirement for every company to hold its AGM in every calendar year. The financial statements of the company are tabled for shareholder’s approval.
Annual Returns Filing: Filing of Annual Returns has to be done after one month from the date of AGM of the company.
Corporate Tax Filing: The last dates of tax filing for companies are 30th September
Statutory Audit:Every Private limited company has to get the statutory audit completed irrespective of its turnover.
Documents Needed for Private Limited Company Formation in Pune
1) Scanned copy of PAN Card copy of each Director and Shareholder
2) Scanned copy of ID Proof of each Director and Shareholder (any one)
3) Residence Address Proof of each Director and shareholder(any one)
Bank Statement not older than 1 month
Latest Electricity Bill not older than 1 month
Mobile Bill not older than 1 month
4) Place of Business Proof in Pune (any one)
You can register 4 types of companies in Pune:
- Private Limited Company in Pune
- LLP in Pune
- Sole Proprietorship registration in Pune
- One person company in Pune
The private limited company registration is completed from MCA offices in Delhi.
The propreitorship and partnership office can be done from Pune local office. The address is as follows
Address: Survey No. 47/30, Saraswati Parvati Bhavan, 2nd Floor, Behind Lokesh Hotel Arnyeshwar, Corner, Pune – Satara Rd, Pune, Maharashtra 411009
There are many expert company registration consultants in Pune:
- Ernst and Young – https://www.ey.com/en_in/locations/india
- Deloitte India – https://www2.deloitte.com/in/en.html
- Krpr and Associates – CA firm