Outsourced Book keeping
Book Keeping is not only mandatorily required but is very important for the company’s growth. Book Keeping enables you to make the correct business decision, pay taxes on time, manage cash flows, prepare the business model for investors and to actually check if business is making profits or not.
Type of book keeping systems we work with
What kind of models do we have for the book keeping services?
We have both online and offline book keeping services.
Offline Book Keeping Service – In this kind of service our trained accountant will visit your premises daily, weekly or monthly as per the requirement. This kind of service is generally suggested for manufacturing and trading businesses as there are lot of transactions and there are no digital records.
Online bookkeeping services: This the easiest and cost-effective way to outsource your book keeping. It is highly recommended for service industries like tech companies, online sellers, and all type of other consultancy services.
Here we appoint a manager for you. You have to upload the monthly invoices, bank statements and its done. We will complete your book keeping and send you the monthly reports. You save around 60% on this.
What are the benefits of outsourced book keeping?
- 60% Cost Saving
- You don’t have to worry about employees leaving
- In online accounting you save on seat needed if you had hired an accountant
- Review by a CA every month so that there are no errors
What is the process you follow for book keeping?
Once you subscribe for our package, we appoint a manager for you. He will be one point of contact for all your queries.
Following are the steps to be followed:
Step 1 – Every month end you share the bank statement, expense invoices which you have received and the invoices which you have raised on clients.
Step 2 – Your manager complete the book keeping entries in Quick Books or Tally. He sends the same for your review.
Step 3 – Once you approve it, we calculate your GST and TDS and forward it to tax filing team.
What is included in the package?
What are the packages for available for book keeping services?
|For 10-30 transactions per month||Fpr 30-60 transactions per month||For 60-100 transactions per month|
|Rs 2000/month||Rs 3000/month||Rs 4000/month|
What accounting software’s do you use for book keeping?
What does book keeping involve?
- Recording of invoices issued for goods sold or services provided to clients
- Recording receipts from customers
- Verifying and recording invoices from suppliers
- Recording Fixed Assets
- Recording and monitoring asset depreciation and other adjusting entries
- Generating and providing financial reports
- Expense payments to suppliers
- Loan payments
Why is book keeping important?
The book keeping is not only compulsory by law but is also important to manage the business. Without proper book keeping you will never be aware about your receivables, profitability etc.
When you plan to raise investment the most basic documents.
Ok I understand book keeping is important, but why should I outsource it to you?
- A dedicated human manager to answer all your queries
- A quarterly review by a chartered accountant for fool proof book keeping
- One-point contact
- Average experience of all our book keepers is more than 5 years
- You save 60% when you subscribe to our packages