Cost to register a company – Rs 8999
Time taken to register a company – 9 Days
Documents Required for Pvt Ltd Company –
- Pan, Aadhar, Photo and bank statement of directors and shareholders. Please note that the Aadhar, passport or Driving license cannot be used as the address proof. Only Bank statement or Mobile Bill or Credit card not older than 2 months
- Electricity bill and rent Agreement of proposed registered office
How to register a company in Bangalore ?
Steps to register a Private limited company in Bangalore are:
- Step 1 – DSC Application – Apply for Digital Signatures of shareholders and Directors
- Step 2 – Name Approval – Apply for the name of the proposed company
- Step 3 – Prepare Documents – Prepare forms like DIR 2 and INC 9.
- Step 4- File SPICE – File the final form for company registration. After this you will get the certificate of incorporation on your mail ID.
What are the steps after the company is registered ?
- Apply for Bank Account opening
- Apply for shops and establishment act license
- File monthly PT returns
- Apply for GST registration is case applicable to you.
Annual Compliance cost for a Private Limited Company in Bangalore:
The annual package for Private Limited company with 20 lakhs turnover is Rs. 16000/annum.
- Dedicated manager for book keeping
- Secretarial compliances – AOC4, MGT 7 and ADT 1 filing
- DIR 3 KYC filing
- Appointment of Auditor
- Annual tax filing
Types of companies that can be registered in Bangalore:
- Private Limited Company – This is the best option if you are planning to raise funds.
- Limited liability partnership firm – This is the best option id you have partners and are not planning to raise funds
- One person Company – This is most suited if you are a single founder and are planning to raise funds in Future.
Steps to select a name for Private Limited Company:
- The name should be unique and not resembling or similar to the already existing company or trademark.
- Preferable a 2 word name. 1st word name and 2nd word objective.
- Does not contain a single words like a, the etc.
Is is mandatory to file PT returns even if we do not have any employees in Bangalore?
Yes it is mandatory to file the monthly PT returns in Bangalore.
How can NRI/Foreign nationals register a company in Bangalore?
Anyone can register a Private Limited Company in Bangalore. For foreign nationals the procedure is slightly different and can be found here.
Private Limited company registration in Bangalore
Time Taken to register a company
10 days from the receipt of documents
Cost to register a company
Rs 8999 all-inclusive for 2 directors. For an extra director the cost will be Rs 2000 per director.
· Pan and Aadhar of Directors and shareholders
· Bank Statement or utility bill of shareholders and directors
· Electricity bill and rent agreement of proposed
What’s included in Rs 8999?
1) 2 DIN and DSC for directors and shareholders
2) Certificate of incorporation
3) MOA, AOA and CIN
4) PAN and TAN
5) EPFO Registration
6) ESIC Registration
7) Share Certificates
8) Bank Account
How do I get started?
Just send us the completed form and the documents as mentioned in the attachment via email.
Do I need to visit your office?
No it’s a completely online process
When do I need to pay?
You need to pay us once you send all the documents, through a payment link shared with you.
Cost of GST License if needed?
Do you also help with accounting and tax filing after incorporation?
Yes we have very economical packages for startups and you can save 60% with us
There are 4 options to start a company in Bangalore:
- Private limited company
- Limited liability partnership
- One person company
Private Limited company is best suited for IT and growing companies. If you are planning to raise funds then Private Limited company is the only option. The minimum requirements for Private Limited company in Bangalore are:
- Minimum 2 directors
- Minimum 2 shareholders
- Registered office address in Bangalore. You can register at your residential address as well.
- No minimum share capital required
The cost for company registration in Bangalore is Rs 6499 and does not include GST registration. The process can be completed in 8 working days. The details, checklist, post incorporation compliances are mentioned below. Bangalore is the IT capital of India. Many startups like Flipkart, PayTm , Uddan and Meesho have their companies registered in Bangalore because of availability of economical resources like expert IT engineers.
If you are a foreign company / NRI / OCI / Non-Indian please click here.
What are the costs associated with running a Private Limited company in India :
For a company with revenue upto 20 lakhs/year the yearly compliance cost starts from Rs 14999. This can go up if there are other filings like GST, PT etc.
Checklist for Bangalore company registration :
- Minimum 2 directors (atleast 1 should be resident Indian)
- Minimum 2 shareholders ( Shareholders and directors can be the same)
- A registered address in Pune along with a rental agreement
What is included in our company registration package?
- Government Fees
- Professional fees
- MOA and AOA of the company
- PAN and TAN of the company
- Assistance in bank account opening
- PF and ESIC registration
Step by step process to form a company in Bangalore :
There are only 3 steps to complete the registration process and can e completed in 5-8 working days
- Application of digital signatures of directors and shareholders
- Preparation of documents like MOA, AOA, DIR 2, INC 9
- Filing of form SPICE 33, 34 and 32
Documents Needed for Private Limited Company Formation in Bangalore
1) Scanned copy of PAN Card copy of each Director and Shareholder
2) Scanned copy of ID Proof of each Director and Shareholder (any one)
3) Residence Address Proof of each Director and shareholder(any one)
Bank Statement not older than 1 month
Latest Electricity Bill not older than 1 month
Mobile Bill not older than 1 month
4) Place of Business Proof in Bangalore (any one)
Why should you choose BusinessSetup.in to register your company ?
BusinessSetup is the top legal consultant in Bangalore for company registration. With a strong team of company secretaries, chartered accountants and lawyers we can assist you with hasslefree company registration. BusinessSetup.in charges you the lowest fees for company registration compared to other vendors like startupwala and vakilsearch. BusinessSetup has assisted more than 5000 startups in Bangalore.
Heres what our clients say
What are the registration reguired after company registration in Bangalore?
What are the compliances after company is registered?
Each India-incorporated company must fulfil a set of annual filing requirements to stay compliant with the law.
Accounting Requirements: All Indian companies must maintain their accounting books in order. Be it the general ledger, accounts payable and account receivables, or fixed asset ledger; every account must be maintained on a timely basis. The annual financial statement must be prepared and audited by a chartered accountant.
Convening of AGM: It is a mandatory requirement for every company to hold its AGM in every calendar year. The financial statements of the company are tabled for shareholder’s approval.
Annual Returns Filing: Filing of Annual Returns has to be done after one month from the date of AGM of the company.
Corporate Tax Filing: The last dates of tax filing for companies are 30th September
Statutory Audit:Every Private limited company has to get the statutory audit completed irrespective of its turnover.
Login to MCA.gov.in . Go to MCA Services >>> Master Data >>>View company or LLP details.
Fill in the company name and get the data like registration number, date or incorporation, director details etc.
You can register a Private Limited or a LLP or a OPC in Bangalore.
The cost to register a company in Bangalore is Rs 6499 all inclusive.